Author Topic: Preferences Page and No Default Available Components  (Read 7054 times)

zli123

• View Profile
Preferences Page and No Default Available Components
« on: April 06, 2020, 10:14:46 PM »
Hello Adam,

I was the person who asked about no default components available at the very end today. So whenever I reset the preferences, the image attached is what comes up for me (it was the same when I first opened it). I believe it is different from what you showed. Also, C:/PBE does not exist in my computer so I manually set it to the correct location of the PBE folder and the no default components problems persisted. Please let me know how to deal with this.

Thanks!
Zetian Li
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 10:19:12 PM by zli123 »

adamzs

• View Profile
Re: Preferences Page and No Default Available Components
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 05:13:54 AM »
Hi Zetian,

If you set the Custom Local Applications to the PBE folder, the app should be able to pick up the location of the fragility data automatically.

Now, rather than trying to figure out why the automatic identification is not working, I suggest you to point to the location of the default data folder manually. Go to the Components tab under DL and click on the Choose button next to the Damage and Loss Data Folder. The default fragility data should be at

applications\performDL\pelicun\pelicunPBE\resources\FEMA P58 second edition\DL json\

under the PBE folder. This can help everyone find their DL data.

In your specific case, navigate to this location:

"C:\Users\Zetian\Documents\PBE\applications\performDL\pelicun\pelicunPBE\resources\FEMA P58 second edition\DL json\"

Once that folder is specified, the fragility data should be loaded properly.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam

zli123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 05:49:07 AM »
This works now!

Thanks!

adamzs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 04:14:19 AM »