Author Topic: Length of value error  (Read 3228 times)

emongold

• View Profile
Length of value error
« on: April 07, 2022, 08:10:08 PM »
I am running a larger number of simulations (40) using the backend with the attached input files and calling 'python C:\path\to\HazardSimulation.py --hazard_config  C:\path\to\EQHazardConfiguration.json'

I end up with this error: ValueError: Length of values (800) does not match length of index (1280)

Is there something wrong in my inputs?

kuanshi

• View Profile
Re: Length of value error
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 07:15:27 PM »
This post is related to the topic the emongold and SimCenter developers are working together to add a new feature in R2D backend application to calculate ground motion maps for multiple scenarios in one run (where calculating multiple records per site for a single scenario is supported in the current release).

Thank you, emongold, for sharing the example input configuration and site file.  While this function along with relevant patches are under development, a developer version of the backend application that can be built from the linked repository https://github.com/kuanshi/SimCenterBackendApplications/tree/RegionalSiteResponse for testing the example, and please feel free to get us back if you have any comments or suggestions!

-Kuanshi