Author Topic: EVT tab backend  (Read 5163 times)

hgp

• View Profile
EVT tab backend
« on: July 30, 2020, 07:06:05 PM »
Hi SimCenter tool dev team,

I'm interested in using the Event (EVT) tab in a way that takes input from a file, without using the GUI of the EE-UQ tool. Specifically, I'm wondering if it's possible to search for PEER NGA Records using design spectrum values + record selection parameters and return the scale factors and acceleration files without having to manually input through the application. Is it possible to see how this is done in the backend, or is there a script specfic for this action in the tool folder?

If this is not possible (or protected), I'd be happy to be redirected to alternatives.

Thanks ahead of time.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 07:13:57 PM by hgp »

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: EVT tab backend
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 06:26:43 PM »
if you are talking about the PEER NGA Records EVT option, the code that actually downloads the records is part of the Frontend of the application (the reords are obtained when you press the 'secet Records' button). Once downloaded, the backend code iss just using the Multiple PEER application running in the backend. At present this means you have to go through the EE_UQ tool to download the records. An option for you is to edit the saved EE-UQ file directly with whatever options you want, the load this file in EE_UQ and then hit the Select Records button to download the files.

the code for downloading the code is in PeerNGAWest2Client in the following folder

https://github.com/NHERI-SimCenter/EE-UQ/tree/master/EVENTS/peerNGA