Author Topic: EE-UQ - Failed to run the workflow!!!  (Read 16264 times)

mbm6448

• View Profile
Re: EE-UQ - Failed to run the workflow!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 12:47:33 AM »
can you send the files in C:/Users/moein/Documents/EE-UQ/LocalWorkDir/tmp.SimCenter/templatedir\\autosda_files

Attached.

Thanks,

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 06:21:25 AM »
one last file .. the debug.log in your Documents/EE-UQ folder

there looks to be a few things wrong. to start with the backend application is not starting which is possibly due to the python interpreter not being found. I will see where the program thinks python is from the debug.log file.

mbm6448

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 03:49:18 PM »
one last file .. the debug.log in your Documents/EE-UQ folder

there looks to be a few things wrong. to start with the backend application is not starting which is possibly due to the python interpreter not being found. I will see where the program thinks python is from the debug.log file.

Debug log attached.

Thank you,

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 09:59:48 PM »
After reviewing your `dakota.json` file, it looks like you assigned a random variable for a building parameter, i.e., perhaps you set H1 to represent the height of the first floor. Currently, the setting of random variables is only supported in the Loading table. Note that for this example, in FEM->OpenSees FE Application, the ConvergenceTest parameter should be: EnergyIncr 1.0e-3 300

janborwm

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2021, 07:38:39 PM »
I am also getting the same error message despite downloading, installing, and setting the Python path. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2021, 08:31:36 PM »
this should probably be in a new thread, but i cannot move it .

first off, under file or the app in menubar there should be a preferences option, select it. Does the python location point to the python exe you installed?

if it does, there are a number of things we will need to do to track this down:
1) look in your Documents/EE-UQ folder. there is a file debug.log. the end of the file may show errors related to why failing.
2) in the LocalWorkdir/tmp.SimCenter/templatedir dir there should be at least a dakota.out file (this is the input file for the python app)
3) look in LocalWorkDir/tmp.SimCenter, there is a file log.txt if python was found (look in it for obvious errors, i.e. a python module not loaded)
4) if the UQ engine started there should be a number of workdir.X folders in tmp.SimCenter (if they exist the analysis is failing)

can you post the debug.log, dakota.in, log.txt and a worflow.X compressed folder as attachments in your next post.

thanks and sorry.

janborwm

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2021, 05:10:04 AM »
The Python location does not point to the Python exe that I have installed.

1) From the debug.log, the error shows that the "dakota.out" file does not exist.
2) There is not dakota.out file in the location specified.
3) Attached.
4) The EEUG engine was able to start; however, there are no workdir.X folders. There is only a "templatedir" folder.

I have attached the files. Any assistance is appreciated, thank you.

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2021, 03:03:19 AM »
can you send the dakota.json file in templatedir. i am not seeing the cause for the error in what you sent. the dakota.json file is the input file for backend which i can load to see the options you have chosen