Author Topic: rWHALE - output DL data units?  (Read 7178 times)

kubee77

• View Profile
rWHALE - output DL data units?
« on: December 15, 2020, 05:49:07 AM »
Can someone tell me the units for each variable in the DL.json? downtime in days or week or month? etc. Thank you.

adamzs

• View Profile
Re: rWHALE - output DL data units?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 06:26:38 PM »
Are you referring to the DL.json file that is output by rWHALE v1.1 (from early 2019)?

kubee77

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 07:13:36 AM »
yes

adamzs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 07:41:26 PM »
The downtime provided by the damage and loss application in the rWHALE v1.1 workflow should be in worker-days.

However, I suggest you migrate to a more recent version of rWHALE. We have been developing a major update over the last year that is accompanied by a desktop application and will become the supported version in the very near future. It also has more detailed documentation available that should facilitate its use. Although it has not been released yet, since its development is open-source, you can access the most recent version of the workflow applications and the documentation in Github.

The documentation is available here: https://nheri-simcenter.github.io/RDT-Documentation/
The User Manual describes the desktop application that is not yet available. The developer manual provides information about building the backend applications and has examples that can help you get started with running them.

The backend applications required to run the regional workflow are available here: https://github.com/NHERI-SimCenter/SimCenterBackendApplications

kubee77

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 03:09:56 AM »
I am running rwhale on windows and when im using conan it tells me this. ERROR: Missing prebuilt package for 'jansson/2.11@simcenter/stable. I am following the instruction under the "Building the source code on Windows", and I am constantly running into the same errors.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:38:27 AM by kubee77 »

mbenitez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 02:27:23 AM »
Hello, I am trying to access the RDT Documentation through the link you provided Adam, but the site seems to not be working at the moment. When do you think it will it be up and running again?

Thank you!

kubee77

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 03:49:23 PM »
I just went to workspace and use the rWhale app. The attached files are the logs (output files) that I got after running it.

adamzs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 05:20:34 PM »
Hi mbenitez and kubee77,

We slightly changed the name of the tool and this led to a change in the URL; the documentation is available here: https://nheri-simcenter.github.io/R2D-Documentation/
I'm sorry for the confusion.

kubee77, I've just sent you a private message to help find the error.