Author Topic: Dakota Error  (Read 5597 times)

died1014

• View Profile
Dakota Error
« on: January 28, 2021, 04:42:12 PM »
Hi,

I am trying to use quoFEM to do parameter estimation for a BRB model. I have tried adjusting my code, but when I try to run the program through Design Safe I get the error: Error: cannot open results file "workdir.2/results.out" for evaluation 2. Do you know what could be causing this?

I am having a hard time figuring out how to fix my code so that it works. I have attached my code.

Thanks

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dakota Error
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 06:45:07 PM »
we will look into this. Can you answer the following .. does not matter if you checked neither below, but will limit what we have to look at:
1) Does it runs locally.
2) Did you check if workdir.1 had a results.out file

thanks
frank

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 04:59:12 PM »
I need all your files .. for example when I run with what you have provided I am missing the file SolverAlgorithms.tcl .. I cannot proceed without them

Sang-ri

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 11:04:38 PM »
It seems that your opensees script is trying to import an output file (force.out) before it is fully written. In default, opensees does not finish writing until the process reaches the end of the input script. Alternatively, you can manually force to save your recordings earlier by putting the "remove recorders" command. Please try the revised script and let us know if you still see the problem:

Line 173 added: remove recorders
Line 187 added: set result [lreplace $result end end]

Line 187 is to get rid of the extra newline at the end of the output file.

Thanks,
Sang-ri