Research in Natural Hazards Engineering > Regional Hazard Simulation (R2D, rWhale)

Issues about DesignSafe example

(1/1)

Bofan:
Hi,

I found a download problem with reference about running remotely on DesignSafe (in documentation section "Developer manual" 2.4.2). That means I could not download the domenstrated example in the website. Could you help figure out this problem?

Thank you!

Best,

jyzhao:
Hi Bofan,

I am sorry that the documentation section you pointed out is outdated, and the running on DesignSafe function has been moved to the R2D graphical user interface.

To run on DesignSafe, you can set up the running workflow in a similar way as running locally. After, you can submit the job to DesignSafe by clicking the "RUN at DesignSafe" button next to the "RUN" button on the R2D user interface. Some instructions are provided at the bottom of https://nheri-simcenter.github.io/R2D-Documentation/common/user_manual/usage/desktop/usage.html.

Hope this helps.

Jinyan

Bofan:
I ran in R2D graphical user interface with E1 example as a test. However. the jab status was "BLOCKED". And log file told me that:
Job Status: BLOCKED
JOBS_SUBMITTING_PHASE_ERROR Job 13c1f291-4ae8-4fcf-96fb-6626dc40c369-007 for user bofan777 in tenant designsafe encountered a problem running simcenter-rWhale-frontera-4.0.0u2 in the submitting phase: JOBS_LAUNCH_FAILURE Job 13c1f291-4ae8-4fcf-96fb-6626dc40c369-007 failed to launch on system designsafe.simcenter.exec.frontera for user bofan777 in tenant designsafe: JOBS_APP_NOT_AVAILABLE Job 13c1f291-4ae8-4fcf-96fb-6626dc40c369-007 detected that application simcenter-rWhale-frontera-4.0.0u2 is unavailable.

I have no idea about what happened. Could you please give me some hints??

jyzhao:
Hi Bofan,

This issue should have been solved in the latest release, in which "simcenter-rWHale-frontera-4.4.0u1" is the default Tapis App ID as defined in R2D preferences.

Please try to use the latest version posted on DesignSafe.

Best,

Jinyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version