Author Topic: matching "geometry" to images  (Read 5021 times)

jsaw

• View Profile
matching "geometry" to images
« on: April 14, 2021, 11:15:59 PM »
I'm having trouble matching the results (from the BIM table) to the images saved in the TopView and StreetView folders. I have a few questions:

• The longitude/latitude specified in the BIM table doesn't exactly match the names of the TopView and StreetView images. Is this because the BIM table specifies the centroid coordinates of the building, whereas the TopView and StreetView images are named by the coordinates of the location at which the photo was taken?
  • What is the recommended way for quickly matching the entry in the BIM table to the images? Should I just manually look for the images with the coordinates that are closest to the coordinates in the BIM table?
  • There are 11 buildings listed on the table (ID 0 through 10), but there are 21 images in each folder. Some buildings seem to have three images each, while others have one image each. Is there a systematic way that the number of images is assigned to each building?

charles

• View Profile
Re: matching "geometry" to images
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 01:57:58 AM »
I updated the code the put columns of image names in the output.
Please upgrade BRAILS:
pip install BRAILS --upgrade

jsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 02:40:27 AM »
Thank you again for the reply.

After doing pip install BRAILS --upgrade, I now get the following error. Please let me know what I can do to fix this. Thank you!

charles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 03:34:37 AM »
Hi jsaw,

I see the problem. It's caused by the path type.
Just updated the code. Try to upgrade again.

jsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 05:42:31 AM »
Thank you!