Author Topic: Fitting window  (Read 5000 times)

emongold

• View Profile
Fitting window
« on: June 29, 2021, 06:58:29 PM »
When I first open the application on my Dell laptop the window appears larger than my screen so I cannot see all of the buttons. Then when I fit the window to my screen I cannot see all of the options as shown in the screenshot. I believe this is causing me to not select any outputs and not have any results.

steveg

• View Profile
Re: Fitting window
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 09:15:40 PM »
Hi Emongold.

That is an issue related to your screen size and/or resolution. Can you try increasing the resolution on your computer? Instructions can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-desktop-icon-size-or-screen-resolution-c6626736-5bb0-e094-7f03-49c828ff5da3

If that does not work, let me know what screen size and resolution you have and I will try to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Steve.

steveg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 08:00:00 PM »
Another issue is that this could be related to screen scaling. Under Settings -> System -> Display -> Scale and Layout, adjust the scaling and see if that helps.

emongold

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 09:42:03 PM »
Thanks Steve, I can see everything on the screen when I reduce the scale. It would be nice if in future releases you could scroll through pages if they don't fit!