Author Topic: Errors for Training Material Data  (Read 5591 times)

emongold

• View Profile
Errors for Training Material Data
« on: July 01, 2021, 09:13:27 PM »
I receive "An error occurred in the Python script, the exit code is 1" when using any of the three earthquake datasets downloaded from the trainingMaterial folder on DesignSafe. This is the same as when I manually load the input files for the included examples instead of loading them through the Examples drop-down.

When running remotely on DesignSafe, I receive "ERROR: JOBS_APP_UUID_NOT_FOUND Application rWhale-2.4.0u3 not found for tenant designsafe."

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Errors for Training Material Data
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 09:44:51 PM »
can you go into preferences and change the App-id from rWhale-2.4.0u3 to rWhale-stampede-2.4.0u3 .. save the changes and try running again

emongold

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 10:19:58 PM »
This solved that problem so that it ran, but I now get that the results folder is empty. I still get the Python error exit code 1 when running on local machine.

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 11:13:18 PM »
can you confirm the errors only occur for the examples downloaded from the trainingMaterial folder on downloads page and not from examples from within the tool

emongold

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 04:20:27 PM »
I have been able to run a few of the built-in examples, but the three training material examples all give "No results to import!" when I run on the local or "Results folder is empty" for running on DesignSafe. I followed the images for input selection for examples 1 and 2, but there were none for 3 but it still ran and gave the error when loading results.

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 05:22:13 PM »
I have updated the training examples. they are the same as the ones in the tool. the old examples have been removed. thanks for pointing it out.