Author Topic: saving results from EE-UQ  (Read 5119 times)

Anne Hulsey

• View Profile
saving results from EE-UQ
« on: July 10, 2021, 12:26:30 AM »
Hello,

After running the AutoSDA example, the results panel shows the results for each ground motion, with the name of the ground motion. However, when I save the data, this column is all zeroes. Could it be updated to export the ground motion identifier (since the runs are randomized and are not necessarily in the order of the GM list)?

Also, if the save dialog could automatically include the file extension, that would also be helpful. (I think Kuanshi is already addressing this.)

Thanks,
Anne

kuanshi

• View Profile
Re: saving results from EE-UQ
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 03:04:37 AM »
Yes, we would like to set the default format as .csv for saving the tabulated results and this feature will be available in the next release.

Anne Hulsey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 05:29:37 PM »
Thanks. I was able to find the event record list in the response.csv file so, in the meantime, I will copy that file instead of using the Save Data button.

Anne Hulsey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 04:13:55 PM »
Thanks for the new release! I'm getting the record identifiers, which is great.

Could you set up the default .csv extension as well? Actually, if the default could be a full name (e.g. response.csv) that would be even more convenient.

kuanshi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 07:17:03 PM »
Hi Anne,

Thanks for your feedback!  Yes, I'll set the default to the csv-formatted output - this would be included in the next release planned around December - but would let you know once I have it in a developer built for your testing.

Regard,
Kuanshi

Anne Hulsey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 07:19:40 PM »
Excellent. Thank you!