Author Topic: No results to import! Error code  (Read 4606 times)

emongold

• View Profile
No results to import! Error code
« on: September 21, 2021, 01:34:45 AM »
I am running an analysis locally with user specified ground motions (from the output of an Earthquake Scenario Simulation) and buildings, MDOF building model and OpenSees analysis. I am getting No results in the EDP/DM/DV .csv files but not sure where the error is.

kuanshi

• View Profile
Re: No results to import! Error code
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 11:59:15 PM »
Hi emongold,

Sorry about the late response and thanks for sharing the Results.zip with us.  From the evt.j file in the templatedir, it seems that the EventGrid.csv is not loaded as expected. 

Could you help to check if the loaded EventGrid.csv in "HAZ" panel is the one under the "R2D/LocalWorkDir/HazardSimulation/GroundMotions/Output/" along with site#.csv and ground motion records - note that the "Earthquake Scenario Simulation" would also generate a "IMs" folder under the "R2D/LocalWorkDir/HazardSimulation/GroundMotions/Output/". The EventGrid.csv inside this "IMs" folder, however, is not the expected to be loaded by R2D as the site#.csv files in "IMs" do not direct to records but simulated Sa.

Again, sorry about the inconvenience, and please feel free to get us back if this could help resolve the issue - if not we could further look into your input_data as well as other potential places that may cause the issue.

Regards,
Kuanshi

emongold

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 12:47:42 AM »
Kuanshi,
Thanks for your response, that solved one error but I now get the error "Could not find the building ID 1 in the database" for the local run and "The results folder is empty" when I run on DesignSafe. The zip folders are too large to attach, but I can upload whatever may help diagnose the issue.
Emily

kuanshi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 05:46:50 PM »
Hi Emily,

Could you please share the log.txt (under Results folder), inputRWHALE.json (under tmp.SimCenter folder), and a sample of your building inventory csv file with us to help us replicate and debug the error - many thanks in advance!

Kuanshi

emongold

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 06:08:22 PM »
Kuanshi,
Of course, here they are!
Emily

kuanshi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 09:39:45 PM »
Hi Emily,

The error is caused by the incorrect values in the "Footprint" column of the building inventory csv.  The "Footprint" is reserved for providing a polygon of the geometric shape of the building footprint (e.g., the last column in https://nheri-simcenter.github.io/R2D-Documentation/_images/r2dt-0002-ASD.png).  Could you try to remove it from the building inventory to see if this could help resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Kuanshi