Author Topic: upload PEER download folder to EVT with scale factors  (Read 4003 times)

Anne Hulsey

• View Profile
upload PEER download folder to EVT with scale factors
« on: October 06, 2021, 05:06:40 PM »
Hello,

I would like to be able to upload a downloaded PEER gm folder to EE-UQ without having to manually enter the scale factors. There is currently an option to include a .txt file (https://nheri-simcenter.github.io/EE-UQ-Documentation/common/user_manual/usage/desktop/earthquake/multiplePEER.html) but this would need me to run a script to create the file, every time I download the folder.

Could you make the upload search for a _SearchResults.csv file and include the scale factors automatically? I think this is better than automatically including the .txt file when downloading via EE-UQ, since that would mean that only folders downloaded via EE-UQ could be uploaded in this way.

kuanshi

• View Profile
Re: upload PEER download folder to EVT with scale factors
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 07:22:13 PM »
Hi Anne,

Yes, I can add an option for using the _SearchResults.csv to load the records and this will be included to the features for the next minor version release planned on December - but will get you back once it is available for developer built testing.

Thank you,
Kuanshi

Anne Hulsey

• View Profile
Re: upload PEER download folder to EVT with scale factors
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 07:45:23 PM »
Perfect. Thanks!