Author Topic: Earthquake Scenario Simulation  (Read 3961 times)

drw02

• View Profile
Earthquake Scenario Simulation
« on: June 29, 2023, 03:48:24 AM »
Hi All, I am trying to run the earthquake scenario simulation using a grid of locations and point source options. At this stage, I am testing on the San Fransisco example to define the building assets, and I am using all the inputs to be completely the same as in the provided example "E1- Basic Hazus". When running for results I am getting the following error:

"06:45:45 - An error occurred in the Python script, the exit code is 1
06:45:45 - Analysis complete with errors
06:45:45 - Failed to run the workflow!!!"

I have attached the debug output file for your reference. Looking forward to your response.

THank you very much!

jyzhao

• View Profile
Re: Earthquake Scenario Simulation
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 01:58:00 AM »
Hi drw02,

Are you using the preRelease version of R2D downloaded from https://www.designsafe-ci.org/data/browser/public/designsafe.storage.community/SimCenter/Software/R2Dt/preRelease? If not, could you please try to download the preRelease and run the simulation again? The preRelease version is the R2D software with bugs fixed from the previous release. Please let us know if you run into the same error using the preRelease. We can look more into this.

Best,

Jinyan

drw02

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 03:24:02 AM »
Thank you Jinyan, your response is very helpful. I am now using the pre-release version of R2D.

I am running into another error when trying to run the simulation on buildings in Beirut. I have attached the debug file for your review. let me know If any further clarification is needed.

Thanks again!

jyzhao

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 07:28:21 PM »
Hi drw02,

I could not identify the error according to the debug.log you attached. Can you attach the information in the "Program Output" panel at the bottom of R2D and describe the simulation you are performing?

Best,

Jinyan