General > General Questions

not able to run file on R2D through DesignSafe

(1/2) > >>

uzair_3:
Hi!
I am trying to run the examples provided on R2D software through "Run on DesignSafe" option, but it is not running.
I have a valid account on DesignSafe.
I have also tried to run the examples on my system but it is just running on the predefined set of buildings, if I choose different set of buildings the program just stops.
I have attached the screenshot with this message.
Kindly help me regarding this matter.

Regards,
Uzair Khursheed

fmk:

let us deal with the problem of running different set of buildings first. Tell me which example you are running and send the finputRHWALE.json file in your Documents/R2D/LocalWorkDir/tmp.Simcenter folder

uzair_3:
I am trying to run the different examples e.g., E1BasicHAZUS, E2MDOFBuildingResponse, E3PhysicsBasedGroundMotions, E4OpenSeesPyFEM.
In every example there is the same problem of which I had sent the screenshot.
I have attached one input file with this message.
Kindly have a look into it.

Regards,
Uzair Khursheed

fmk:
I have just uploaded a new exe (2.1.2) .. the problem with the file failing to upload was caused by not forcing the use of the login button to log in (we had popped up a login window if user had not logged in when running remotely .. but this missed a step and if user had not logged in previously no R2D folder existed and hence the error .. so I have disabled that feature)

uzair_3:
Sir,
I downloaded the folder and installed it in my laptop but this time R2D is not even opening, its showing some errors.
I have attached the screenshot of the errors it shows when trying to open R2D program.

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version