Author Topic: Earthquake Scenario Simulation Outputs  (Read 4021 times)

mlochhead

• View Profile
Earthquake Scenario Simulation Outputs
« on: May 25, 2023, 01:07:57 AM »
Hi,

I am trying to use the Earthquake Scenario Simulation, using the scattering locations. When I put in all my inputs and hit run, it looks like it is creating a "Ground Motions" file in the local work directory, with an Input and an Output folder. In the inputs, it is creating an EQHazardConfiguration.json and a SiteFile.csv, but the output folder is empty. I am also getting an error that says "An error occurred in the Hazard Simulation script, the exit code is 1."

Based on past forum posts, I reinstalled java and checked it is on my mac, but that did not fix my error. Let me know if you have any advice, and thanks!

mlochhead

• View Profile
Re: Earthquake Scenario Simulation Outputs
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 12:17:27 AM »
For anyone experiencing the same error, we figured out the issue. I am using the mac prerelease version of R2D (05/17/23). There was an inconsistent number of tabs in line 149 of ComputeIntensityMeasure.py (/R2D.app/Contents/MacOS/applications/performRegionalEventSimulation/regionalGroundMotion/ComputeIntensityMeasure.py). I removed two tabs from that line and I am now getting outputs. Thanks!