Poll

Hello. The attached error is shown when I want to run an example in R2D. How can I fix it?

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Error in running examples  (Read 4638 times)

M.R

• View Profile
Error in running examples
« on: October 15, 2023, 11:01:23 PM »
Hello. The attached error is shown when I want to run an example in R2D. How can I fix it?

jyzhao

• View Profile
Re: Error in running examples
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 05:12:55 PM »
Hello,

This may be because the Zenodo API server is not working. You could try to download the example files from our GitHub repo: https://github.com/NHERI-SimCenter/R2DExamples. After you download the example files. You can load the example to R2D by going to the "File->Open" option in the menu bar, and load the "/R2DExamples/E1BasicHAZUS/input.json" file.

M.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 06:09:44 PM »
Thanks, it fixed

M.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 08:40:38 AM »
Hello, would you please guide me on how I can get data on a county (San Diego) to create a new scenario? (Hurricanes and earthquakes) (like Buildings, number of stories, elevation, type of the material of buildings, and so on)

jyzhao

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 04:45:20 PM »
Hi,

Collecting inventory data is difficult. Although R2D can be used to assess the performance of building inventory stocks in natural hazards, it is not designed to collect building inventory data. You may refer to the testbeds in R2D https://nheri-simcenter.github.io/R2D-Documentation/common/testbeds/sf_bay_area/index.html to see examples of collecting building inventory data. If you would like to study highway transportation infrastructure, the BRIALS-transportation tool (which can be found in the "Tools" drop-down menu) in  R2D can generate the transportation infrastructure data for HAZUS-style earthquake performance assessment. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best,

Jinyan

M.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2023, 11:32:03 AM »
Hi Jyzhao, Would you please guide me on what is this error: < An error occurred in the Hazard Simulation script, the exit code is 1 >
When I want to use the tools ---->Earthquake Scenario Simulation
Setting: Earthquake = keeping Default  / Sites = Grid of Locations, Define Grid on map / Record Selection = Keeping Default

Thanks

jyzhao

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2023, 10:12:02 PM »
Hi,

I apologize that there is an error when releasing the latest R2D pre-release, and the earthquake scenario simulation tool is down. Please keep an eye on the updating of the R2D pre-release, and we expect this error to be fixed in a couple of days.

Very sorry about the error and delay this may cause.

Best,

Jinyan

M.R

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2023, 01:03:39 AM »
Hi Jiyan,
I have two questions:
1) In Hurricane Scenario Simulation, I can not select an area on the map for hurricane track, I specify the location by the lines but how can I close it?
2)I am trying to run a scenario in User Specify Ground Motion, I set all input correctly (The CSV file of Regional Building Inventory, The event file listing motion, and the folder containing motion which are getting from tools --->Earthquake Scenario Simulation, MOD---> None, ANA---> IMasEDP,
DL---> Pelicun, UQ---> None )
But I get the error with this content: - There was an error in the python process backend, the exit code is 1