Author Topic: Running WE-UQ  (Read 6009 times)

ali_kh

• View Profile
Running WE-UQ
« on: July 09, 2020, 08:54:09 AM »
I have installed the App on Windows 10. However, when I RUN, I face with this message: "Failed to run the workflow!!". and when I RUN at DesignSafe, I face with this error: "Local Failure setting up dakota".

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Running WE-UQ
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 09:44:30 PM »

can you check the install you did .. it could be python, opensees or the dakota install

there is a video that goes through the install.

https://simcenter.designsafe-ci.org/research-tools/we-uq/

if this fails, we can set up a zoom meeting and go through it with you

ali_kh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 06:02:47 PM »
Thanks Frank. I saw the instruction in the video but the App doesn't work. it should be noted that I installed the Python, Dakota and OpenSees. anyway, I will be thankful if we have a Zoom meeting for solving this issue.

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 06:44:45 PM »
i just sent you an email about scheduling a zoom meeting.

elhaddad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 11:46:50 PM »
This issue can also happen if no random variables are specified, can you check if you specified at least one random variable?

fmnav

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2023, 01:55:12 PM »
Hi,

I am facing an error when I want to test the WE-UQ application based on the provided instructions. I successfully installed the application and the corresponding tests are implemented according to the first attachment.
However, I encounter the following error (which is also attached) after running the application for the simple example provided in the documentation:

No dakota.err file - Dakota did not run - problem with the setup or the applications failed with inputs provided

Can any one help me with this?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 05:03:04 PM by fmnav »

abiy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 12:26:14 AM »
Hello,

Thank you for raising this issue. Can you provide more information on which example you tried running? It would be great if you start testing your installation with the first example - "9-Story Building Sampling".

In the meantime, can you also provide a screenshot of the File->Preferences dialog window, which will help us better figure out where the error happened? 

Best,
Abiy