Author Topic: Unable to login in Designsafe  (Read 3192 times)

Bofan

• View Profile
Unable to login in Designsafe
« on: August 05, 2024, 07:04:45 AM »
Hi,

When I try to login in Designsafe in Simcenter R2D user interface, it shows me the error message: ERROR: Unable to generate credentials for appClient.

This bug has suddenly happened from yesterdaty, and I could use Designsafe smoothly with R2D user interface before.

Could you give me some hints about how to figure out this problem?

Thanks

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to login in Designsafe
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 10:26:16 PM »
Sorry .. DesignSafe is about to revamp their software with an updated Tapis, TapisV3 tomorrow morning. It looks like some service related to how our apps login has already been changed. We will start uploading new apps tomorrow afternoon that utilizes the new interface as the RESTful API calls have all changed and how the apps are run also changes (they now run under your own account and not mine). It will mean some changes on your end, new inputs and you may have to submit a ticket to designsafe to get an allocation. I will repost when R2D is up and avail.

Bofan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2024, 07:25:06 AM »
Thank you for you response.

I have another question is that I am doing damage and loss analysis just like example 1 with Designsafe. However, when designsafe finished the analysis, I could just get a result zip file containing log files and asset json files, which means I cannot find any results files recording repair cost and recovery time.

I would appreciate a lot if you can give me some hints!

jyzhao

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 07:08:45 PM »
Hello Bofan,

Thanks for posting. To help us track the error, can you provide us with the "Remote Application Directory" and "Tapis App" values in the R2D preferences? For example, my Tapis App ID is "simcenter-rWhale-stampede3-1.0.0u1".

Thanks,

Jinyan