Author Topic: Help with Custom Fragilities  (Read 2868 times)

kangeles

• View Profile
Help with Custom Fragilities
« on: August 25, 2022, 08:34:37 PM »
Hi I am trying to use some custom fragilities (peak gust wind speed vs. probability of failure) for a set of wind-vulnerable buildings.

I created my own JSON files for these fragilities using the examples in R2D but I keep encountering an error that says "Error reading DM data" for each of my buildings. Attaching one of the JSON files here for reference. The workflow seems to be correctly identifying the JSON files for each of my buildings but can't seem to read the fragility parameters?

Note: data related to consequences is just dummy data since my goal is to be able to run up to the damage assessment of the workflow.

adamzs

• View Profile
Re: Help with Custom Fragilities
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 07:11:56 PM »
Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've checked the JSON file you attached, and I did not find any errors in it.

Can you share your auto-population file as well? I suspect that there might be an issue with linking the JSON fragilities with specific buildings. (If the file includes sensitive information that you would not like to share publicly at this point, please feel free to share it in a private message.)

Thanks,
Adam