Author Topic: Login to Design Safe with TACC account  (Read 3819 times)

waqas

• View Profile
Login to Design Safe with TACC account
« on: January 25, 2023, 04:53:42 PM »
Hi,

I have registered the account on TACC and also logged in to the TACC account but I am not able to login to designsafe account with this TACC account details. Also while using the hydroUQ tool when i try to login to designsafe account with the TACC login details i am not able to login. Please note that I am new to this and just registered the account with TACC yesterday so may be would it take some time for approval? or there is some other issue with it?

Thanks
Waqas

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Login to Design Safe with TACC account
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 05:26:32 PM »
You need to be able to login to DesignSafe before any of our tools will work. Did you go through the DesignSafe portal to get to the TACC create an account? You need to get TACC to sort this out. As you cannot login to designsafe to submit a ticket, you will have to login to the tacc portal again and submit a ticket (it is under the consulting menu). TACC and DesignSafe are staffed by the same people, so they should be able to help out. Get back to the thread if you are still having problems and I will try submitting one on your behalf to DesignSafe proper.

cynicalshattered

• View Profile
Re: Login to Design Safe with TACC account
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 02:24:37 AM »
You need to be able to login to DesignSafe before any of our tools will work. Did you go through the DesignSafe portal to get to the TACC create an account? You need to get TACC to sort this out. As you cannot login to designsafe to submit a ticket, you will have to login to the tacc portal again and submit a ticket (it is under the consulting menu). TACC and DesignSafe are staffed by the same people, so they should be able to help out. Get back to the thread if you are still having problems and I will try submitting one on your behalf to DesignSafe proper. only up

Thanks, I had the same problem and logged in successfully.