Author Topic: Run at DesignSafe returns status BLOCKED  (Read 4702 times)

ekjones

• View Profile
Run at DesignSafe returns status BLOCKED
« on: August 26, 2022, 09:04:28 PM »
hi! When I try to run any of the examples at DesignSafe, the status returns BLOCKED and I can't find information on what I am missing. Then when I try to run the example on my own computer, it returns the error of "NO VALID PYTHON - Read the Manual & Check your Preferences". I do not understand what this means. Finally, I deleted the app after it kept crashing upon loading building data. I got it to run once on my computer and the results were all empty.

What am I missing?
Thanks!

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Run at DesignSafe returns status BLOCKED
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 09:15:12 PM »
Can you open up the Preferences pane for the tool and tell me what is the "Tapis App" that is listed.
thanks.
frank

ekjones

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 08:28:35 PM »
Hi yes sorry for the delay, it says "rWhale-stampede-3.1.0u1". I am still having this problem of "NO VALID PYTHON - Read the Manual & Check your Preferences".

Attached is a picture of the preferences for reference!

ekjones

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 06:49:54 PM »
Hi! Still having this problem, and cant run at designsafe because there is some sort of issue with my account (I've emailed the helpdesk already but waiting to hear back).

I figured out some of the issues but am still getting a response of "An error occurred in the Python script, the exit code is 1 - Analysis complete with errors - Failed to run the workflow!!!"
Here is an updated photo of my preferences

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 11:49:59 PM »
sorry for delay.
we are going to need to see some log.txt files. Where they are depends on if running locally or remotelly. Can you confirm which.

jacklaoda

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2023, 02:44:34 AM »
Hi there, is there any update for this problem? I have the same issue. Thank you so much.

My Email jack110322012@g.ncu.edu.tw
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 03:58:02 AM by jacklaoda »

jacklaoda

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 04:19:36 AM »
Hi there, is there any update for this problem? I have the same issue. Thank you so much.

My Email jack110322012@g.ncu.edu.tw

fmk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2023, 08:58:03 PM »
There is an updated version of R2D in the preRelease folder that Emmaleah is trying out. If you want to have a look. It is not in the default folder as it spits out some junk messages when uploading files and I want to see what messages are spewing forth if it fails in the upload.